The Bay State Triathlon Team's mission is to provide a supportive, instructive and motivational environment for men and women of all abilities to challenge themselves and reach their personal fitness goals through the sport of triathlon.
"Regardless of if you're new to the sport or you've been racing for years, a local triathlon club is the perfect way to meet like-minded friends and find new training partners. You'll be amazed by how much you'll learn from others and how you'll benefit from being a part of a group" - read more!
Membership in BSTT can provide you many unique benefits:
- Frequent off-season team meetings with clinics and guest speakers
- Numerous weekly and "special" monthly team training sessions
- Team Championship Race Series
- Free BSTT shirt and water bottle
- Great sponsor discounts on many triathlon related products and services
- Social networking with other athletes that have common interests. Yearly banquet, team meetings, training sessions and post-race gatherings provide opportunities to meet other team members
- Access to the team Face Book page
Annual membership dues are $65.00.