Click the green arrow to contribute to the specified fund.
Spin-a-Thon for Multiple Sclerosis
Our supporters’ generous contributions in our local communities help serve their local friends and neighbors affected by MS by:
* Supporting research and training projects aimed at finding the cause of MS, better treatments and a cure.
* Informing and educating people with MS about a variety of issues through newsletters, publications, education seminars and conferences, and at-home teleconferences.
* Providing direct support and financial assistance for the FDA-approved medications, medical equipment, counseling services, respite, care management, college scholarships, and other emergency assistance.
* Supporting emotional health and physical well-being through a network of self-help groups, a peer support telephone program, wellness programs, wellness grants, exercise classes, retreats, and more!
* Reconnecting families affected by MS by coordinating family and social programs, couples’ retreats, kids’ camp, and other family support pr